Mortgage Home Loan Programs and Products
So we’ve put together a list of key questions to help us better serve your mortgage home loan needs. We are happy to walk you through these but here’s what to ask yourself:
- What is your current financial situation?
- Do you expect your finances to change over time?
- How long do you intend to keep your current home?
- Are you okay with your mortgage payment rising over time?
- How much can you borrow?
- How big should your deposit be?
- Is this a repayment or interest-only loan?
- Is this a fixed or variable rate loan?
- Are there mortgage fees involved?
- What are the mortgage penalties?
- Do you need to remortgage?
Once we answer these initial questions, we’ll give you all your options from (ARM) Adjustable Rate Mortgages to Federal Housing Administration to Fixed Rate Mortgages and Jumbo Loans to name just a few choices. We also have done a lot of work helping veterans get approved for (VA) Veterans Administration loans. This will help get you the money you need at a rate you can afford. Whether you are a first-time buyer, or refinancing your current home, we will work hard to get you approved for a loan. Our mortgage home loan specialists will help you sort out the details of your particular situation and find the best loan product for you. We look forward to helping you get approved to purchase or refinance your existing home.